Salary: Up to $80,000 / year
Title: Outpatient Behavioral Health Therapist
Location: Bigfork, MN
Why work with PMC? Because PMC works for you.
At PMC, we strive to maintain a culture of kindness and accountability. We embrace diversity, inclusion, and provide team member support. We encourage everyone at PMC to have a healthy work-life balance and bring their authentic selves to work every day.
- No Weekends
- No On-Call
- 7 Paid Holidays Off
Unmatched Clinical Support:
- The PMC Clinical Team is ready to support you every step of the way.
- We have online resources at your fingertips 24/7, including a group curriculum toolkit.
- We connect you with our top therapists from across the county for peer-to-peer training and support.
- Free Dental& Free Vision
- Practically Free Medical
- Starting As Low As $20/Month
- Matching 401k
- Furthering Education Assistance
- Employee Rewards, Assistance, & Referral Bonus Program
A day in the life of an Outpatient Behavioral Health Therapist / Social Worker can look like:
- Provide therapeutic services for patients utilizing group, individual, and family therapy sessions to older adults in an intensive outpatient environment.
- Collaborate with a small, interdisciplinary team focused on quality patient care and providing services ordered by a physician.
- Lead treatment team meetings; develop and update the patient-centered treatment plan.
- Participate in the development of community education for the local medical facilities and other community groups on the importance of behavioral health for all, including older adults.
- Produce compliant documentation in a prescribed timeline.
- Work with kindness and accountability to enhance the quality of life for our patients.
- Licensure: License in Social Work or Counseling as recognized by the state; may include LISW, LCSW, LPC, LMFT, etc. – required
- Work with kindness and accountability to enhance the quality of life for our patients. required