We need a Repair Station Technician to work in a FAA Part 145 Certified Repair Station with a great attitude, multi-tasking skills and the ability to work on many different units in a short time. The individual that we seek is excited to come to work and is motivated by the idea of being involved in trouble shooting and repairing parts on tight schedules. This hourly position will report directly to the MRO Manager. This individual performs component analysis and completion work for MRO units and all documentation required by FAA regulations. The technician will work closely with Customer Service Representatives, Purchasing and QA to ensure quoted lead times and Turn Around Time (TAT) are met.
Responsibilities will include performing all functions required for troubleshooting and repairing customer return units and are not limited to the following:
• Interpret customer Repair Orders/Purchase Orders.
• Tear down and troubleshoot units from the field.
• Modify ERP templates to complete re-worked goods.
• Input all pertinent information into ERP database.
• Verification of Repair Instructions (RIs) for components to be worked on.
• Use RIs and drawings to complete the repair.
• Position requires strong attention to deadlines and ability to change priorities to meet customer needs.
• Additional duties as business requires.
• Work within FAA and European Aviation Safety Authority (EASA) Part 145 Regulations
• High School diploma or GED required
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment building or repairing parts.
• Strong documentation skills and the ability to follow directions exactly as written.
• Knowledge, compliance, and awareness of ITAR practices and procedures.
• Aptitude to learn additional product lines that ACC manufactures.
• Aptitude to learn ACC Quality Manual and Processes.
• Aptitude to learn FAA Part 145 regulations and ACC Repair Station Manual/Quality Control Manual as well as EASA Supplement.
• Aptitude to learn ERP database requirements.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and other MS Office products.
• Technical aptitude of engineering drawings and familiarity with Mil spec hardware.
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with individuals at all levels.
• Ability to pass initial and random FAA Drug/Alcohol screening requirements.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Air Comm Corporation (ACC) is a privately held company founded in 1987 to meet the needs of helicopter operators seeking solutions to problems commonly found in factory-installed environmental control systems. Today, ACC is the industry leader in the development and manufacture of state-of-the-art bleed air heaters and vapor-cycle air conditioners for a range of aerospace applications, including fixed-wing and rotorcraft platforms.
ACC develops environmental control systems and provides mission-critical components and engineering solutions for military and commercial aerospace customers. Additionally, ACC has specialized expertise in fluid mass flow analysis, electro/ mechanical system design, development and production. Other capabilities include CNC tube fabrication, wire harness fabrication, circuit breaker/relay/control panel design and production, engineering, and testing services. The ACC test facility has a 120,000 BTUH air conditioning psychometric test chamber, a state of the art vibration table, harsh environment, EMI, and other test capabilities. The split psychometric chambers are designed for testing either individual components or complete systems to show real-time performance, efficiency, and identify areas where optimization can be realized.
Our success is based on leading edge innovation and elegant design, with a focus on quality and reliability, unparalleled customer support and unmatched value. Every ACC system is FAA approved via FAA Supplemental Type Certificate, or as part of the manufacturer’s aircraft Type Certificate. The company is ISO9000/AS-9100 certified. ACC customers include manufacturers, major operators, customizing centers, and the U.S. Military.
What Sets Us Apart:
We do the right thing when no one is looking. Personal integrity is non-negotiable here.
At ACC, we offer a competitive salary in exchange for your best work and we pay a significant portion of insurance benefits. Full-time employees have access to great benefits including; health, dental, vision, flexible spending account, life, disability, 401(k), and wellness reimbursements.
ACC is a rapidly-growing, dynamic, and forward-thinking company in beautiful Westminster, CO. Our office is accessible from I-25 and within 1 mile of public transportation. We have a professional, hardworking, and fun environment - We work hard and play hard! Team members celebrate 10 holidays annually and earn vacation and personal time off.
Air Comm Corporation
1575 W. 124th Ave Ste 210
Westminster, CO 80234
AIR COMM CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP at the following link: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
In accordance with U.S. export regulations, Air Comm Corporation has determined that the position for which you are applying may require exposure to technology and/or software source code that is subject to U.S. export controls. It is possible that Air Comm Corporation may require authorization from the U.S. government in the form of an export license before providing an applicant or employee access to such technology and/or software code. When this is the case, employment is contingent upon Air Comm Corporation obtaining any required licenses or government authorizations prior to an applicant starting employment.