The Warehouse Fleet Manager reports directly to the Director of Production and is responsible for the safety, organization, operation, and cleanliness of the warehouse. Additionally, they are responsible for maintenance, maintenance records, and repairs for the office facilities, company vehicles, equipment, material, and tools. An effective Warehouse Fleet Manager manages receiving, inventory, and warehousing operations, as well as the dispatch of a wide variety of products. Ultimately, they will ensure that all warehouse processes are running safely, smoothly, and efficiently.
- Responsible for the oversight of approximately 100 vehicles, including small equipment and small engines.
- Coordinate repairs with our outside vendors to complete equipment maintenance and repair.
- Complete all appropriate paperwork associated with the repair of equipment.
- Order correct repair and maintenance parts to effectively complete the work order process.
- Maintain a neat, clean and functional work area.
- Coordinate and mix large volumes of solutions.
- Responsible for inventory management, organization and storage, shipping and receiving.
- Coordination and oversight of building maintenance and repairs.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Read and understand written instructions, services updates, schematics, maintenance schedules, and technicial publications.
- Experience in the repair, maintenance, and operation of commercial equipment used in the Lawn Care and Pest Control Industry.
- Experienced with computer technology and familiarity with Google Suite.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of an inventory management software.
- Ability to achieve forklift certification.
- General knowledge of electrical systems, plumbing systems (including water conditioning systems), HVAC, appliances and common area issues.
- Minor knowledge of materials in the Green Industry, a plus.
- Able to safely transport small equipment on a utility trailer - DOT certification, a plus.