Virtucom is actively looking for a production associate to perform services according to customer preferences such as unboxing, imaging, enrolling, carting, tagging, etching, etc. The associate will also be responsible for preparing products for safe shipping, in addition to maintaining and operating an organized working space. While enrolling and imaging the devices the production associate will document, maintain, upgrade or replace software systems. The updates include uploading requested apps, processors, and tools based on customers needs.
- Ability to operate hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Ability to lift or move heavy products (No more than 20lbs)
- Understanding of computers and networking
- Strong knowledge of MS Windows operating systems/Chrome OS/Microsoft Applications
- Document all service requests as per company guidelines
- Knowledge of commonly-used tech support concepts, practices, and procedures
- Sense of urgency to resolve tickets, meet or exceed service level agreements (SLA)
- A+ Certification a plus (Not required)
Monday- Friday 7:30-4pm with the possibility of overtime depending on the current projects needed to be executed.
Virtucom offers great health insurance starting on the 1st of the month after your start date. Choose from three plans with varying deductibles, including HSA and FSA options. We also offer affordable Vision, Dental, Life, Disability, Accident, and Hospital Indemnity plans!
We want team members who are invested in a long-term, rewarding career, so we thank those who choose to stay. After three months of employment, paid vacation, sick, and personal days will start to accrue.
Come join a team of hardworking, kind people where your work ethic will be valued and rewarded.
Job is located in Peachtree Corners, GA