Martin/Martin is seeking an entry-level project manager interested in structural steel construction. Join the fast-growing Construction Engineering Services Group at the 2018 ENR Rocky Mountain Region Design Firm of the Year. We provide specialty engineering, modeling, and fabrication drawings with loyal clients on a wide variety of projects in all parts of the country. We are located at the western end of the Denver Metro Area, minutes from hiking and biking and an hour from the closest skiing.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Provide structural steel connection engineering for steel fabricators and detailers
• Provide engineering of steel stairs, rails, ladders, etc.
• Provide erection engineering for the temporary stability of steel structures during construction.
• Provide engineering for modular and pre-fabricated structures and components.
• Involvement in design-build/design-assist projects.
• Works collaboratively with staff at Martin/Martin, Inc.
• Works overtime, when necessary.
• Communicates effectively with clients, other team consultants, and contractors.
• Serves as a mentor and resource for less experienced staff regarding design techniques, software, and code questions
About Martin/Martin, Inc.
Martin/Martin, Inc. is a full-service civil and structural engineering and surveying firm, operating from Colorado since the 1940s. Growing steadily over the last decade, Martin/Martin is about exciting projects, shared ownership, informed staff and a commitment to quality that keeps clients returning to us time after time. Our services are provided to municipalities, public, and private redevelopment entities, architects, homebuilders, state and federal agencies, land developers and special districts in Colorado, across the United States, and in other countries.
- Competitive Pay
- Extended Vision Coverage
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Earned Parental Leave Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company Paid Continuing Education
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Coverage
- Life, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Plan Company Match and Profit Sharing (when appropriate)
- Committee Involvement (Innovation, Diversity and Inclusion, Recreation)
- Extensive Employee Events (outings, picnics, golf, and ski days)
- Community Involvement (Martin/Martin Gives Back Program)
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Internal Continuing Education and Training
- On-Site Workout Facilities
- PE License Reimbursement
- Opportunity to Work on Exceptional Projects
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive structural engineering design experience
- Strong knowledge of building and design codes
- Self-motivated and able to work independently for extended periods of time
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering, with an emphasis on structures
- Committed to client service and a team-based approach
- Master’s degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering, with an emphasis on structures
- Experience in structural steel construction; including connection engineering, miscellaneous metals engineering, or steel erection engineering.
- Experience modeling buildings and producing documents using Revit Structure
- Has a PE license in the State of Colorado or can obtain within one year of hiring
COVID-19 full vaccination (as defined by the CDC) is required for new employees. Proof of vaccination (or a request for medical/religious exemption) shall be provided to HR one week prior to negotiated start date.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position at this time.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about the statue of your application.
Martin/Martin, Inc. is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.