We’re looking for a Powersports Rockstar! F&I and/or Sales Management a Plus!
Regional Sales Manager – North-East Region
About Us: For 45 years, The McGraw Group has been providing genuine protection for motorcycles, personal watercraft, dirt bikes, ATVs, and UTVs. It’s more than just extended service contracts and specialty products at McGraw Powersports; it’s a way of life.
Job Summary: The individual will work with existing dealers and cultivate new business throughout their given territory. Customer service is critical, meeting expectations and serving existing dealer accounts. Due to the size of a Regional Sales Managers territory, frequent travel is required.
- Work with existing dealerships to develop profitable growth.
- Train existing dealers to improve contract production and penetration.
- Find new prospective dealers to develop additional sources of business.
- Have extensive knowledge of McGraw’s products, services, operating system, and the competition’s offerings.
- Developing and executing marketing plans with dealers to attract and retain business.
- Meeting and exceeding YOY goals set by the company for growth and profitability.
- Maintaining sales administrative duties and procedures through timely reporting and expense management.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- At least 5 years of experience in a sales, customer service, or sales management role in a related industry.
- Ability to build a list of prospects with experience in networking and new business development.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Well organized, efficient, and detail-oriented.
- Knowledge of the powersports business and culture.
- Background in F&I (menu selling, objection handling, etc.) is a plus.
We offer an excellent compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 3 weeks of PTO the first year, and a generous 401(k) retirement plan with a 60% company match!!