Child Care Support Staff- Part Time- Weekends & Evenings (2 Positions available)
Cazenovia Recovery is a great place to work! We offer many benefits and extras to our staff members. This position cares for the basic needs of children within the residence when their parents are unavailable.
- Organizes mealtimes and prepares meals and snacks for children.
- Helps children maintain proper hygiene.
- Changes the diapers of infants and toddlers.
- Organizes the activities and implements a curriculum that allows children to learn about the world and explore their interest.
- Develops schedules and routines to ensure that children have physical activity, rest, and playtime.
- Watches for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and brings these concerns to the attention of parents.
- Keeps records of children’s progress, routines, and interests.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. and three or more years of experience in childcare.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Cazenovia Recovery Systems