Position Status: Exempt; Full Time; 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday-Friday
Compensation: $60,000 Salary, plus Commission
Main Responsibilities and authority:
Responsible for architecting, writing, and presenting Outsourced Managed IT Services Solutions to our prospective SMB Clients.
- Responsible for developing a sales pipeline and directly selling the NOAH (Cooperative Systems’ brand) Managed Services portfolio.
- Responsible for prospecting and developing outside channels as lead sources for Managed Services opportunities.
- Ability to present and articulate the strategic value of IT to business owners and executives.
- Ability to gain the trust from prospective clients to allow for intensive business discovery.
- Responsible for selling paid Assessment engagements, which is a key component of the sales process.
- Along with our Sales Engineering Team, create an optimal Managed Services solution for the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements.
- Responsible for architecting, writing, and presenting managed services solutions to our prospective clients.
- Responsible for managing opportunities through the entire sales process.
- Meeting or exceeding quarterly sales goals.
- Accurately forecast bookings on a regular basis. Manage pipeline in Company CRM.
- Have a thorough understanding of the prospective client’s business and market. Be able to identify problems and opportunities in advance.
- Keep current with emerging technologies and have knowledge of technology solutions as it relates to business needs.
- Exercise overall quality control for your accounts. Demonstrate a commitment to excellence in everything you do.
Experience and Education
- 7+ years of direct sales experience in SMB managed services, solution provider or consulting companies.
- Proven track record of exceeding goals in a competitive environment.
- Experience managing a complex technology sales process.
- Experience selling hardware, software, services and cloud-based based solutions.
- Experience with ConnectWise CRM preferred.
- Ongoing vendor certifications of major IT manufacturers including VMware, Dell, NetApp, Microsoft, etc., are preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Superior Closing Skills
- Assertive Personality & Professional Demeanor
- Interpersonal communications skills: to ask, listen, give information, follow direction and recognize position in terms of dealing with others.
- Ability to quickly analyze a situation and follow a systematic approach to problem resolution.
- Ability to manage time and multiple tasks/priorities.
- Ability to learn new procedures and concepts and apply them quickly and effectively.