$2000 Signing Bonus
About the Company:
CORMETECH, Inc. was founded in 1989, and provides environmental engineering solutions and services to the North American and world's power, marine, industrial-process, refinery, and petrochemical markets. It is servicing the growth needs of the U.S. power generating fleet to comply with increasingly stringent environmental regulations in a cost-effective way.
CORMETECH has fully dedicated, state-of-the art manufacturing facilities, research and development centers and testing laboratories in Charlotte (NC), Cleveland (TN), Durham (NC), and Kings Mountain (NC)
Benefits Of Our Work:
Our focus is to ensure our environment is full of clean, unpolluted air. Not only are we responsible for 65% of the pollution reduction in our air since our inception, our manufacturing methods of regeneration and recycling have eliminated 6.5 million cubic feet of landfill. Our drive to improve the environment does not end there, we are continually innovating and seeking ways to improve air, land, and water quality.
All full-time employees are eligible for benefits on day one of employment!
*Signing Bonus Eligibility: New Employees hired after 7/12/22 must work for 90 days or 520 hours, whichever comes first to receive the $2000 sign-on bonus.
The Project Manager will manage and oversee assigned projects for the design, development, and installation of Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) catalysts in stationary combustion systems such as utility, industrial boilers, and gas turbines for maximum NOx reduction. These are complex projects, which require ongoing interaction and coordination between the account managers/sales engineers and the customer.
Provide ongoing direct interaction with customers to assure projects conform with contract requirements, preparing and submitting catalyst replacement proposals, on-site catalyst replacement (turnkey) proposals, catalyst management services, and support account managers in these responsibilities.
- Relationship management of core strategic customers
- Implementation of alliance contracts for catalyst and services
- Application engineering, including proposal preparation/submittals and communications with account managers or directly with customers for new sales
- Promote teamwork within Cormetech organization to achieve customer requirements
- Risk management of performance warranties for managed contracts
- Reporting of contract status and deliverables for contracts as assigned
- Customer presentations
- Technical support to the Commercial team, as needed
- Accurate and timely invoicing/collection of earned revenue against contract
- Expansion of base contracted services and products for alliance contracts
- Participate in scheduled Commercial Review meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Special projects as required
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- BS Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years’ experience in managing multiple projects preferably in an engineering environment and/or minimum three years of direct Production experience at Cormetech.
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Ability to lead and mentor teams assigned to various projects
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to manage project accounting across resources (in-house resources, contract vendors, etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of contract review and terms
- Superior organizational and financial management skills
- Results oriented/Accomplishment driven
- Customer driven
- Superior interpersonal skills (listening, speaking, and gathering information)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project (or similar software) and Access
- May be required up to 35% of the time
- May require extended periods to support project field work
Cormetech, Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The success of Cormetech depends upon attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified people regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran’s status.