- With a primary responsibility of supporting the CEO, provide support to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Maintains filing systems as assigned.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings.
- Schedule and Coordinate Monthly Safety Meetings
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Assist HR with onboarding and scheduling recruiting
- Assist HR with PRIA documentation processing
- Clerical support for pilots and faculty
- FAA Record keeping
- Maintain Pilot Database
- Other duties as may be assigned by CEO
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently.
Education and Experience:
- Three to five years of experience in an administrative role.
- Basic Aviation Admin experience helpful but not required