Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick (CCK) is a private, public-interest law firm offering rewarding work with a focus on disabled military veterans and their families, as well as a wide range of other individuals who have been denied life, health, and disability benefits. As a team, we are committed to equality and inclusion in the workplace and seek to hire well-qualified and highly motivated individuals who best represent the diversity of our clients. CCK is seeking an additional Receptionist to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate will have phone experience in a fast-paced environment and a strong work ethic.
- Answering calls in a high-volume call center;
- Identifying the appropriate party to direct calls;
- Assigning call back messages to appropriate staff;
- Providing additional administrative support when needed;
- Assisting with Inbound calls for Legal Intake or Outbound information collection as needed.
- Receptionist may be required to cover inbound calls for the legal intake team or outbound team. These additional duties are based on business need, and include:
- Interacting and communicating with potential new clients via telephone, e-mail and text message.
- Inputting potential new client data into case management software.
- Working one on one with the case screeners to obtain additional information from a potential client when necessary.
- Assessing and analyzing documentation received from a potential new client for completeness and accuracy and following up with the PNC for additional details/clarification if necessary.
- Developing and maintaining solid firm knowledge and utilizing resources to determine whether potential clients meet our criteria for screening
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 1-year high volume phone experience required
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional communication skills and experience working on a team
- Must have a professional phone demeanor
- Excellent ability to multi-task and remain calm and organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Spanish language proficiency is preferred but not required
- 1-year of high-volume phone experience in a call center
- Remote work requires the employee to provide a quiet space to work at home with access to reliable internet and a router.
- Hours are Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. ET (8:00 a.m. to 4:30pm CT)
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting annual salary is $41,600.
- Access to an assortment of health, disability, and life insurance benefits; 401k plan; paid time off; and a wellness reimbursement program.
To Apply, Please Submit the Following:
- Cover Letter