Andy's Sprinklers (www.sprinklerdrainage.com) is seeking a motivated, and positive person to fill our available Irrigation / Sprinkler System Service Technician position. The Service Technician position requires the technician to be capable of installing, operating, and maintaining many types of irrigation, drainage, low-voltage landscape lighting, and landscape equipment/systems.
The Service Technician will work hand in hand with the customer and management to accomplish daily service requests with customer service and quality as the #1 task, along with professionalism, honesty, ethics, integrity, care, friendliness, and individual pride. Andy’s Sprinkler offers in-house industry training and licensing.
This position comes with a lot of opportunities such as to become an industry expert, with the potential of management opportunities in the future.
- Assess customer needs and price out estimates.
- Troubleshoots underground automatic Irrigation / Sprinkler Systems, Landscape Lighting, and Drainage.
- Effectively communicate, present information, and respond to questions, both verbal and written, regarding irrigation, lighting, and drainage.
- Performs repairs to our high-quality standards.
- Strong customer service skills.
- A positive/optimistic attitude, great team member.
- Issue invoice and process payment on-location at the job site.
- Cleans job site and makes sure that customer is 100% satisfied before leaving.
- Able to communicate with customers and co-workers to build trust and value.
- Be on time and dependable.
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Verifies that tools and parts are complete and in good working condition on truck.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across all levels of Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting.
- Able to train Service Technician Assistant’s and Laborer’s in critical job functions
- Keeps Irrigation / Sprinkler inventory on Van/truck well-stocked, organized, and assists with general vehicle maintenance.
Benefits (subject to company policies)
Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Simple IRA Retirement Saving
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Paid National Holidays