Andy's Sprinklers (www.sprinklerdrainage.com) is seeking a motivated, and positive person to fill our available Service Technician position. The Service Technician position requires the technician to be capable of installing, operating, and maintaining many types of irrigation, drainage, low-voltage landscape lighting, and landscape equipment/systems.
The Service Technician will work hand in hand with the customer and management to accomplish daily service requests with customer service and quality as the #1 task, along with professionalism, honesty, ethics, integrity, care, friendliness, and individual pride. Andy’s Sprinkler offers in-house industry training and licensing.
This position comes with a lot of opportunities such as to become an industry expert, with the potential of management opportunities in the future.
- Assess customer needs and price out estimates.
- Troubleshoots underground automatic Irrigation / Sprinkler Systems, Landscape Lighting, and Drainage.
- Effectively communicate, present information, and respond to questions, both verbal and written, regarding irrigation, lighting, and drainage.
- Performs repairs to our high-quality standards.
- Strong customer service skills.
- A positive/optimistic attitude, great team member.
- Issue invoice and process payment on-location at the job site.
- Cleans job site and makes sure that customer is 100% satisfied before leaving.
- Able to communicate with customers and co-workers to build trust and value.
- Be on time and dependable.
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Verifies that tools and parts are complete and in good working condition on truck.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across all levels of Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting.
- Able to train Service Technician Assistant’s and Laborer’s in critical job functions
- Keeps Irrigation / Sprinkler inventory on Van/truck well-stocked, organized, and assists with general vehicle maintenance.
Benefits (subject to company policies)
Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Simple IRA Retirement Saving
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Paid National Holidays