Andy's Sprinklers (www.sprinklerdrainage.com) is seeking a motivated, and positive person to fill our available Service Technician Assistant position. We are looking for someone who is interested in pursuing a career as Service Technician in the future. Andy’s Sprinkler offers in house training to become an industry expert, and you will learn from a Licensed Service Technician. This position comes with a lot of opportunity in a thriving company culture. If you love learning and have a strong work ethic, this is the position for you!
The Service Technician Assistant is responsible for directly assisting Service Technicians in the field on the installation and maintenance of lawn sprinkler systems, drainage systems, and low-voltage lighting systems, The position requires high-quality customer service skills and should be executed with professionalism, honesty, ethics, integrity, care, friendliness, and individual pride.
- A positive/optimistic attitude, great team member
- Able to communicate with co-workers to build trust and value.
- Be on time and dependable.
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Verifies that tools and parts are complete and in good working condition on truck daily.
- Assist in troubleshooting underground automatic sprinkler/ irrigation systems, landscape lighting, and drainage.
- Ability to effectively communicate, present information, and respond to questions, both verbal and written about irrigation, lighting, drainage, and solutions with the Crew Leader, Technician and/or Manager.
- Performs repairs to our high-quality standards.
- Cleans up the job site and makes sure that customer is 100% satisfied before leaving any job site.
- Always keeps a clean work area and up-to-date inventory.
- Keeps van/truck well stocked and organized, assists with general vehicle maintenance.
Benefits (subject to company policies)
Health, Dental & Vision
Simple IRA Retirement Savings Account (after one year of full-time employment)
Paid National Holidays