Andy's Sprinklers is now hiring a motivated and positive person to fill our available Crew Worker
position. The Crew Worker is responsible to assist Service Technicians/Crew Leaders in the field on the installation of lawn sprinkler systems, drainage systems. This position comes with a lot of opportunities in a thriving company culture.
- Able to communicate with co-workers to build trust and value
- Be on time and dependable
- Be flexible and adaptable to change
- Verifies that tools and parts are complete and in good working condition on the truck daily
- Assist in troubleshooting underground automatic sprinkler/ irrigation systems, and drainage.
- Ability to effectively communicate, present information, and respond to questions, both verbal and written about irrigation, lighting, and drainage problem and solutions with the Crew Leader, Technician, and/or Manager
- Performs repairs to our high-quality standards
- Cleans up the job site and makes sure that customer is 100% satisfied before leaving any job site
- Keeps a clean work area and up to date inventory
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
Benefits (subject to company policies)
Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision; Simple IRA Retirement Saving; Paid National Holidays