Assembly technicians will build, fix and repair machinery that is sent from customers or engineered by our engineering department. Will work independently but in a team environment.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Assembling and testing of new or used equipment
- Tear down and troubleshooting of customer owned property for inspection, repair, reassembly, and testing based on customer communications
- Inspecting, repairing, testing equipment
- Reading and interpreting blueprints and drawings
- Assists sales and engineering personnel during customer demonstrations
- Repairs damaged parts sent back from customers
- Executing general shop maintenance: storage, shop and equipment clean-up, shipping/receiving
- Field Service work as needed based on workload
- High school diploma/GED along with a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Technical degree or certification preferred.
- Working experience as a scale service technician preferred
- Someone with a demonstrated technical aptitude with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills·
- Ability to become certified as a forklift truck operator·
- Basic to Intermediate Excel and Word experience
- Sense of urgency required· Attention to detail/ detail orientated
- Requires validated driver’s license and must be insurable
**Duties of this position are normally performed in our shop.
While performing duties of this job, employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Technician must also be able lift 50 lb. regularly and work flexible hours based on assignments. Must be able to use standard hand tools and work in small areas. Climb ladder, height tolerance (not afraid of heights). Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to operate motor vehicle.