Corrigan Krause is a growing accounting, tax, and consulting firm dedicated to getting better every day and providing amazing service to our clients. Our growth has allowed us to add a Corporate Recruiter to our team to help us find dedicated, client service-driven individuals to continue to make Corrigan Krause a great place.
This individual will support our firm and our external firm partners in recruiting process from start to finish. We are looking for a dynamic and detailed oriented individual to take our recruiting to the next level when determining our staffing needs for each of the Corrigan Krause entities, firm partners, and forecasted needs based on needs/strategic plan. The Corporate Recruiter will recruit, source, interview, and create talent pipelines for each of the Corrigan Krause entities and external Firm Partners. This individual will be a highly motivated team player, with strong project management skills with the ability to establish priorities/workload, multi-task, execute follow-ups and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. 3+ years of recruiting experience as a full-cycle recruiter in a high volume/growth work environment with a Bachelor’s degree is required.
Great employee perks allow for many things; employees may work from home 2 days a week, a beautiful new office at Crocker Park, a great bonus program, busy season meals/treats, great benefits, and many other employee perks to keep our employee's work-life balance front and center!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
- Experience with global business is a plus
- Excellent communicator
- A leader and strategic thinker
- Ability to take and pass a background check