BCI Solutions, Inc. is looking for exceptional people to join our Machine Shop. BCI has great benefits including a free onsite medical clinic, PTO from the start, earn your NIMS certification for free, and many other benefits that you will learn about when onsite for your interview.
Shift differential available for 2nd and 3rd shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Run CNC Machine to customer specifications for different types of castings including, but not limited to the following:
- Load castings and start machine
- Observe machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjust machine controls as required
- Verify conformance of finished casting to specifications
- Notify supervisor of any discrepancies
- Complete operator performed maintenance as possible
- Loading and unloading of machine fixtures
- Tooling adjustments and changes if necessary
- Use of basic measuring tools and coordinate measuring machine (CMM) to ensure desired quality
- Performs partial or full machine set-ups as directed by supervisor
- General cleanliness of machine and general area
- Does other miscellaneous work as required
Ensure that the quality of the product is maintained through this segment of the operation
Record and enter information accurately
Who is BCI Solutions Inc? Join a company with an 83-year history of growth and stability. Located in scenic Bremen, IN, BCI Solutions is a foundry that has been owned and operated by the same family since 1939. From the start, BCI has always been committed to constant evolution. As a result, BCI has evolved into a comprehensive solution for our client’s needs. And we are just getting started.
Why choose us?
- Earn paid time off from day 1
- Medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- On-site medical clinic
- Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- 401K with company match
Job Skills Required:
Preferred CNC machine operator experience, but willing to train. NIMS certification classes available for those wanting to learn and build their education.
Must be able to stand all day. Must also be able to handle different types of castings of multiple shapes, sizes, and weights.