BCI Solutions, Inc. (BCI) is looking for safe, hardworking, and dependable individuals to join our manufacturing production team. BCI has great benefits including a free onsite medical clinic, PTO from the start, and many other benefits that you will learn about when onsite for your interview. With BCI's fast paced work environment, there are plenty of opportunities for cross-training and learning new skills.
Shift differential available for 2nd and 3rd shift.
- Safety First
- Maintain clean work area
- Work as a team to meet customer requirements including quality & on time delivery
- Follow quality requirements and work instructions
- Operate different types of equipment and machines
- Help team meet department's daily production metrics
- Continuous Improvement project involvement, share ideas, and find more efficient ways to get the job done safely
- Potential for participating in social media and marketing campaigns
Who is BCI Solutions Inc? Join a company with an 83-year history of growth and stability. Located in scenic Bremen, IN, BCI Solutions is a foundry that has been owned and operated by the same family since 1939. From the start, BCI has always been committed to constant evolution. As a result, BCI has evolved into a comprehensive solution for our client’s needs. And we are just getting started.
Why choose us?
- Earn paid time off from day 1
- Medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- On-site medical clinic
- Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- 401K with company match
- Preferred experience with running machines, but will teach those willing to learn
- Ability to follow directions
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Be on active and standing all day
- Must be able to handle different types of castings of multiple shapes, sizes, and weights