Doing retail better. This mantra has guided NewMark Merrill over the last 40 years: through changes, challenges, varied economic and industry disruption. We hold true to our core beliefs of connecting with communities, creating authentic environments of unsurpassed opportunity for merchants and sharing our passion for retail real estate with innovative team members.
With offices in Denver, Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego and Chicago, NewMark Merrill owns and manages more than 10 million square feet of retail assets comprised of over 2,000 tenants across 80 cities.
As a boutique-sized firm, we offer both the benefit of large portfolio economies of scale paired with agile decision-making capability and individualized attention from senior leadership.
By combining close relationships with communities, hands-on engagement with our merchants and shoppers, and industry leading investments in technology and data collection, we provide the insights that help ensure our tenants have the tools to succeed in our centers.
The combination of understanding the communities we serve, and world class technology allows us to maximize value and create exceptional experiences that convert visitors into loyal customers.
Our people are what make NewMark Merrill the successful and innovative company it has become. With an unwavering commitment to the success of our partners, the communities we serve and the development of our people, we have created an authentic and proactive culture that sets NewMark Merrill apart.
Go to www.newmarkmerrill.com to learn more about the company and its culture.
The Receptionist is a key position in our organization as it is often the first point of contact for our tenants, vendors and consultants. The person in this position must be friendly and professional while answering multiple phone lines and assisting with other administrative tasks.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the office reception desk and answer all incoming phone calls in a timely manner, screen/route calls, and take messages as needed or required. Answer or appropriately refer inquiries.
- Assist all staff with sending mail and open, sort and deliver daily mail. Sign for, and distribute, UPS, FedEx and USPS certified mail.
- Assist Accounting and Collections with data entry, collecting tenant insurance and mailing rent statements.
- Assist all staff with filing and making copies.
- Perform various administrative support tasks and projects as assigned.
- Ability to maintain a professional image and communicate in a positive and professional manner.
- Demonstrate a service orientation and actively look for ways to help people and handle pressure in a positive manner.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and produce accurate work.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic, extremely dependable and punctual.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Outgoing personality and excellent interpersonal skills.