Onboarding Specialists work within our School Broadcast Program (SBP) group. The SBP team supports over 8,000 member schools who utilize our broadcast platform to live stream over 300,000 live sports events and other school activities each year. The vast majority of school productions are done automatically using special proprietary camera equipment installed at each school’s athletic venues.
You will work with a variety of groups (including installation technicians, high school administrators, and various internal teams) to ensure that each school’s automated camera equipment is successfully installed and activated.
- Contract processing
- Onboarding new schools
- Overseeing activation of camera equipment
- Handling any other tasks relating to activation of camera equipment (including requesting information from schools, updating databases, and assisting with special projects)
- Tracking all data and communications in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university/college.
This Role is right for you if:
- You have strong time management skills
- You are comfortable juggling multiple tasks/ priorities at once
- You have strong organizational and follow-up skills
- You are flexible and adaptable, and you thrive in a fast-paced work environment