Dura Supreme Cabinetry manufactures quality semi-custom and custom cabinetry for cabinet showrooms throughout the United States. For almost 70 years, professional kitchen designers from coast to coast have looked to Dura Supreme for cabinetry that fulfills their customer’s desire for personalized design choices and outstanding quality of construction.
The Master Assembler is responsible for the final stage of the “high-end” cabinet manufacturing process ensuring the product is ready for inspection and delivery. Looking for a skills and knowledgeable individual who has experience in assembly and wood working. You will be responsible for working independently to assembly the handcrafted cabinets. This job is both rewarding and an opportunity to grow and highlight your skills.
Hiring for both 1st and 2nd Shift
$20.00 per hour starting and a $1.00 night shift differential
1st Shift: 6am-4:30pm
2nd Shift: 4pm-2:30am
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides input and suggestions for manufacturing capabilities of producing “high-end” special cabinets.
- Consults with R&D Technicians and/or production personnel about machining, material, and procedure problems.
- Reads move ticket and/or sketch to understand the “high-end” special cabinet to be built and identifies parts needed for the completion of a cabinet.
- Requisitions all parts needed to complete a cabinet.
- Assembles cases or installs doors, drawers, hardware or other accessories required to complete each cabinet using various equipment including nail guns, staple guns, drills, screw guns, saws and other equipment or machinery.
- Inspects all parts for quality during the assembly process, repairing or replacing parts not meeting quality standards and ensures all cabinets are ready for final inspection.
Why Dura Supreme?
Company offers Full Benefits
Paid Vacation (2 weeks)
Company Profit share bonus
Paid time and a half overtime!
You can listen to your own music on the production floors!
Group Level : 6
Required Education, Training or Experience
- High School education or up to one month related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced work experience with wood working materials, tooling and wood working equipment.