Our physicians offer a full scope of occupational medicine services designed to help reduce healthcare costs, while minimizing lost work time and increasing employee productivity. To accomplish these goals, Akeso is outcome focused and provides medical care on an urgent or appointment basis for occupational injuries and illnesses. We also design modified work and rehabilitation programs to enable injured employees to return to work as soon as possible.
The Integration Analyst will be the primary technical member of the ACES (Akeso Clinical Excellence Solution) team to help migrate and integrate the SaaS EMR/PM into the Akeso technical and operating environment.
- The Integration Analyst helps define the application security, data conversion, integration, and output requirements for the ACES platform in collaboration with the implementation team
- Designs, develops, tests, and migrates the data required for the functioning of the SaaS EMR/PM
- Designs, develops, tests, and implements the integrations, reports and forms required for the ACES platform in partnership with 3rd party vendors
- Develops and maintains the operating procedures and tools required for the data conversions, integrations, reports, and forms
- Operates, maintains, and supports the security framework, integrations, reports, and forms
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a Computer Science or related field, required.
- At least three years of experience as an EDI analyst, database analyst or systems integrator
- At least three years of experience in healthcare systems integration and/or implementation
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.
* Consistent with its obligations under the law, Akeso Occupational Health will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform essential functions of his or her job
Work is typically performed in a well-lit, temperature-controlled office with occasional exposure to outside weather conditions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
All Akeso Occupational Health employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to certain medical, disability, and religious exemptions.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K Match
- Sick Leave
- Flexible Work Schedule (This position is open for hybrid)
- Salary - from $100,000 - $120,000/yr DOE
Akeso Occupational Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other status protected by local, state, or federal law.