Celona is seeking a Test Automation Engineer to work with software development engineers, field support engineers, product managers to analyze customer requirements and use cases, gather technical details and develop comprehensive test plans and test cases. You will be part of an agile development team, crafting innovative new features for Celona’s private 5G offering with a goal of bringing the most transformational technology to wireless networking. Candidates who enjoy tackling complex technical challenges and who are motivated to solve problems will thrive in our highly collaborative environment.
- Own and drive high quality feature delivery into targeted release and future regression coverage through automation.
- Build and maintain testbeds and related infrastructure.
- Provide clearly documented bug reports that gives a detailed characterization of the conditions the bug is triggered, the behavior that results and the ultimate impact on the end users/customers.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related fields.
- 5+ years strong programming experience preferably with python.
- 3+ years of experience in QA/automation methodologies.
- Experience with SSH, SSL/TLS, IPsec, and PKI.
- Experience in Security testing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Solid understanding of testing and triage defects.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity in an environment where speed and scale is our direction. Ability to self-direct, work within constraints and be a strong team player.
- Good to have cloud knowledge
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL/Redis and Elastic Search
- Good understanding in handling infrastructure tools like Git, Jira, Jenkins
Celona was born with the idea that a combination of 5G radio technology, edge computing and machine learning software will fundamentally change how organizations work and do business. Our journey started in 2019. Our founding team members have been part of companies like Qualcomm, Aruba, Cisco and built products spanning technologies from chipsets to systems to cloud based software.
End users of Celona’s industry-first 5G LAN solution include several Fortune 500 companies in the United States and we are backed by Tier-1 VC firms in the San Francisco Bay Area in addition to NTTVC, Qualcomm Ventures and In-Q-Tel as strategic investors. Next to market-leading alliance partnerships with Qualcomm, HPE Aruba and NTT, we utilize IT channel reseller partnerships to make private cellular networks truly accessible among enterprise environments – and help enterprise IT and OT teams address critical connectivity needs of next generation of digital initiatives.