Welch Fluorocarbon, Inc. is currently looking to fill the role of E-Commerce Sales Associate to join our Sales Team.
Since 1985, Welch Fluorocarbon has specialized in providing thermoformed and heat-sealed products to a variety of customers. We utilize the best, thin, high-performance films. Welch Fluorocarbon was founded to answer the industry’s demand for high-performance plastic products.
Our corporate culture is a true team environment where there is a presence of clear purpose, the strength of real community and the celebration of individual creativity. Every day we prove that “the whole is always greater than the sum of its parts.” The foundation of our culture is based on the core ideology of balance. At Welch Fluorocarbon, we believe that balance is achieved when all people involved in a transaction are satisfied with the outcome. As part of our culture and promoting balance for Team Members lives, Welch provides a competitive benefits package.
Company Paid Benefits – No Cost to Team Members
- 100% Paid Health and Dental Insurance Premiums for you and your family
- Partial reimbursement of any deductibles you may incur for each family member per year
- 100% Paid Life, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 120 hours of Personal Time Off (PTO) pay
- 10 Paid Holidays annually
- Remote options based on the position requirements
- 401K Company match up to 5% after one year of employment
- Education reimbursement, up to $1,500.00 annually after one year of employment
- BJ’s Wholesale Club membership
- Team Member Referral Bonus Program
Additional Voluntary Benefits – Payroll Deductions
- 401K Plan enrollment after 30 days of employment from your start date
- Vision Insurance plans for you and your family
- Aflac Insurance available for additional coverages
- Monitor product/pricing strategies and advertising promotions to drive incremental sales volume.
- Develop and implement an E-Commerce Sales strategy.
- Establish Social Media Strategy for the Company.
- Support Company sales effort by managing and optimizing Google ad words and Amazon channel.
- Oversee market research (competitor pricing, shipping, availability, etc.).
- Monitor and respond to Sales Leads, Inquires and Customer Requests.
- Work with Project Manager to determine proper keywords, title description and product copy to drive search engine optimization (SEO).
- Manage E-Commerce Channel Metrics.
- Order processing.
- Develop, maintain, and continuously improve relationships with customers.
- Process Return Merchandise Authorization (RMAs).
- Execute Sales Validations on assigned Sales Leads.
- Create Sales Quotations that meet/exceed standard markup over cos.t
- Submit Sales Quotations to approval process and execute any adjustments to gain approval.
- Obtain customer forecasts.
- Other Sales Activities not expressly listed above or that may be required.
- Suggest improvements on any related systems or process.
- Back up Customer Service Representative.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or equivalent years of experience related field preferred.
- 1-2 years’ experience in sales through social media platforms a plus.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Competency in Google applications.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to remain in a sitting position at least 50% of the time
- Must be able to ascend and descend stairs
- Use of hands/fingers to handle or feel to operate office equipment
- This position consistently communicates with their team as well exchanging information with all other teams via email, speaking and hearing
Must be able to verify eligibility to work in the Unites States and pass a Background Check.