Barton & Loguidice, D.P.C., is a growing, multi-disciplined consulting firm of professional engineers, environmental professionals, and planners with a talent pool of more than 300 employees that have been meeting the needs of municipal, industrial and institutional clients across the northeast for more than 60 years. We are seeking an experienced seller-doer transportation engineer to help lead the growth of our transportation discipline in Maryland and the Mid-Atlantic states. This is a full-time position in our Annapolis, Maryland office.
Duties primarily include engineering related to highway projects and transportation planning/studies. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Business development.
- Project management, preparation/review of plans and specifications, and client communications for highway and related transportation projects.
- Project coordination with technical quality control and oversight with regard to most if not all of the types of services listed below:
- Design plans, calculations, details and public bidding documents for highways, streets,
intersections and roundabouts.
- Level of Service/capacity analysis.
- Drainage, stormwater management and erosion control design.
- Green infrastructure planning and design.
- Constructability reviews.
- Construction administration and inspection.
Candidates must have:
- Experience marketing and delivering highway and related transportation engineering projects with county and state government agencies in Maryland and preferably also in other mid-Atlantic states.
- A bachelor’s degree in civil engineering with a minimum of 15 years of highway and transportation consulting experience in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience on bridge projects a plus.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (P.E.) in Maryland is required.
Estimated Pay Range: $100,000 - $155,000/year.
Actual compensation may vary based on related work experience, geographical location and market conditions, education/training, certifications, and other credentials, as well as applicable knowledge and skills.
Barton & Loguidice is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability or protected veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal law or Executive Orders.