Laird Norton Wealth Management (LNWM), the Pacific Northwest’s largest independent wealth management firm, is seeking a full-time Marketing Manager focused on Digital Content to join our team. LNWM is dedicated to helping high-net-worth individuals and families manage and grow their wealth through financial planning, investment management and trust and estate services.
The Digital Marketing Manager will oversee the development and production of digital content including website, blog, social media and emails. This is a key opportunity to create and drive relevant and compelling campaigns and communications fostering high quality sales ready leads. Key responsibilities will include:
• Develop digital marketing campaigns based on various buyer personas designed to accelerate leads through the buyer’s
• Provide insight into customer needs and desires around various customer segments.
• Review the success of digital content or campaigns, recommending changes to improve conversions and lead acquisition
based on analytics review.
The Marketing Manager will partner with the Managing Director of Marketing and Communications and leaders of the firm to execute integrated marketing plans, campaigns and collateral.
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage; generous time off benefits; 401(k) plan; paid transportation pass, and more. Located in a beautiful space in downtown Seattle, we provide a dynamic and collaborative work environment.
The successful candidate will bring the following skills and experience:
• Six-to-eight years of marketing experience, preferably in professional services, with three-to-five years of digital marketing
• Four-year college degree, preferably in English, journalism, marketing, media or communications.
• Excellent marketing and social medial writing skills
• Expert project management skills
• Manage SEM (including PPC, SEO and CRO) and inbound marketing plans.
• Detail-oriented and adept at using different software including Microsoft CRM Dynamics, L2RM platforms (such as Pardot,
Hubspot or Marketo), WordPress and Microsoft Office.