This position is based out of our Operations Center (Lake Mary, FL). This position is an on-site, full-time role working approximately 40 hours per week, with availability Monday to Saturday based on need.
We are the Contact Center
We are a high volume member service group. Our goal is to make it easier to do business with Addition Financial as we provide world-class member service, one call resolutions, and product pairing based on each member’s individual needs. It is the responsibility of each member of our team to meet these goals as we strive to enhance the Addition Financial brand. We work hard to meet these goals because it means our members’ lives are changed for the better.
Ours is a culture of empowerment. We believe a highly trained employee is a confident, proficient, and assertive employee. We strive to create a culture of empowerment by giving our staff the freedom to make decisions on the member’s behalf to bring resolution to issues, provide service recovery, and ensure each member has the best experience possible.
We work in an environment of open communication, shared ideas, and continual improvement in an effort to grow our company and strengthen the member relationship.
We expect all members of the Contact Center staff to:
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of Addition Financial, the Contact Center, and their individual team
- Do their best work at all times giving their full attention and best effort in all areas of their performance
- Be at work on time according to their scheduled shifts
- Ask questions, try new things, fail and learn from mistakes, do big things
- Share ideas and best practices that will help shape and support our goal of world-class service
RELATIONSHIP ADVISOR POSITION SUMMARY:
RA's are required to handle member calls in an effort to determine member needs, and provide individualized solutions. Consultative and investigative conversations will be utilized to provide product and service recommendations to each member. Agents will receive coaching based on Quality Assurance reviews, live monitoring by management, as well as when needed based on performance feedback. Product, system, and job knowledge will all be developed through classroom, one-on-one, and online learning resources.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicates with the members and colleagues via telephone to discuss financial needs. Providing basic information including, but not limited to account balances, histories, rates, hours of operation, product and services, etc.
- Performs additional account maintenance such as adding or removing a joint, close accounts requests, IRA/HSA servicing, legal title changes, etc.
- Performs monetary and non-monetary transactions including, but not limited to transfers, pay by phone, stop payments, changes of address, opening sub-accounts, etc.
- Submits claims to the appropriate department and informs member of the resolution.
- Keeps updated on all credit union policies, procedures, promotions, and services.
- Educates and cross-sells members additional products and services that are most appropriate to their situation.
- Successfully meets or exceeds sales and quality monitoring goals.
- Successfully completes compliance requirements
- Utilizes resources such as Connections, additionfi.com, and training materials, etc.
- Understands and utilizes phone and computer systems.
- Completes Lumen courses as directed by Management.
- Enters required loan information into the lending system with the knowledge on all lending policies, products, procedures, and promotions.
- Understands credit bureau report, identifies additional lending opportunities, educates member on best practices to improve credit score, while meeting or exceeding all lending goals.
- Ability to identify member’s lending needs and to cross-sell appropriate ancillary products (i.e. credit life/disability, GAP, and mechanical warranty).
- Ability to hold professional conversations regarding personal finances in Spanish
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years’ related experience in a customer/member services environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience. General knowledge of all products and services for cross-selling purposes and general knowledge of the various departments within the organization.
Working With Us:
We’re continually recognized as a top employer because we understand people like you want more out of your career. Like making a difference in people’s lives and in the community. Being part of a team that supports each other. Feeling good about the time you spend at work each day. And being able to balance your life while also earning a competitive base salary and benefits, including:
- 401k with profit sharing contribution
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage from leading insurance providers
- Continuing education and up to $5,000 in tuition assistance annually
- Generous vacation and sick pay
- Paid parental leave and volunteer time off
- Major holidays off including Federal holidays that many other industries don't observe
- Credit union benefits including reduced consumer/mortgage loan rates, free checks, and other financial services discounts
At Addition Financial, we accept you for who you are. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age, or disability/handicap with regards to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits, and any other areas of employment. Personal perspectives and beliefs are what helps our team members, and our company, grow as a whole and we seek to nurture that inclusiveness. We welcome our team member’s diverse viewpoints and work together so that everyone’s voices are heard. So, if you’re ready to take your career to the next level, Count Us In®.