Clark Insurance is seeking candidates for our Personal Insurance Department. Clark Insurance is an independent insurance agency offering a team environment, professional development, a strong and supportive onboarding and training program, a positive, engaging workplace, and flexible schedules.
Our Account Analysts are key members of a team and provide support in a variety of ways to their team and to Clark Insurance customers. The position offers daily engagement with customers including fielding questions on billing, providing auto ID cards when requested, and fulfilling evidence of property insurance requests. An analyst is key in providing quality control on behalf of their team and their customers - reviewing applications, requests, and documentation.
Don't know anything about insurance? We provide a supportive learning environment, professional development, and growth opportunities in a professional industry that is very rewarding.
We have two Account Analyst positions in our Personal Insurance Department.
What do you need to bring to the position?
- a willingness to learn
- an appreciate for a positive customer experience
- a curiosity to ask questions and learn about your customer's needs
- a desire to be part of a team
- a positive, forward-thinking attitude
What does Clark Insurance offer?
- a culture of teamwork and team support
- professional development opportunities
- an environment of recognition and compensation for your accomplishments
- flexible schedules
- fun employee activities as well as community activities
- a full array of employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, long term care, long term and short term disability, life insurance, a 401(k), and wellness initiatives (including an on-site fitness center in our Portland office).
- Our Portland office is located near the Portland Trails system.
If you are interested in learning more about this or other opportunities at Clark Insurance, please apply.