Clark Insurance is an independent insurance agency offering a team environment, professional development, a strong and supportive onboarding and training program, a positive, engaging workplace, and flexible schedules.
When you join our Business Insurance department as an Account Manager for our Manchester NH Office, you will provide a high, professional standard of service to Clark Insurance customers in your assigned book of accounts. You will initiate contact with existing customers, identify needs and recommend appropriate coverages and products. Additionally, Account Managers will work as a team with an assigned Account Executive to write new accounts, retain accounts, and grow the book of business.
What would you need to bring into this position?
- A property & casualty insurance license.
- A sense of urgency to meet the needs of the customers.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- A confidence in your ability to advise and assist customers with their business insurance needs.
- Technical knowledge, front-end underwriting experience, communication, and negotiation skills.
What does Clark Insurance provide:
- A culture of teamwork and team support
- Professional development opportunities
- An environment of recognition and compensation for your accomplishments
- Flexible schedules
- Fun employee activities as well as community activities
- A full array of employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, long term care, long term and short term disability, life insurance, a 401(k), and wellness initiatives.
If you are interested in learning more about this or other opportunities at Clark Insurance, please apply.