Itential is on a mission to transform how network infrastructure is managed through simplifying and accelerating the adoption of automation. Our powerful network automation software fuels some of the largest organizations in the world and we are committed to continuously delivering world-class products that accelerate the move toward software-driven networks and next generation, agile network operations. We offer a flexible hybrid-first work environment to foster collaboration, support employee engagement, and ensure employee flexibility.
Check out just a few of our awards!: Awards
Itential is looking to add the role of Client Partner Executive to our UK ofiice. The role is intended to ensure customers receive the highest level of sponsorship, value, and assistance in leveraging the Itential Automation Platform to realize their strategy for network automation.
Specifically, the role requires the ability to manage all customer interactions related to quality assurance associated with the ongoing business expansion – service engagements, software renewals, technology roadmap discussions, platform upgrades, and strategy alignment workshops. This role will also require mid-level technical, network and/or automation experience to allow for high level discussion and comprehension of challenges.
- Gain solid understanding of the Itential Automation Solution in order to support both the internal Itential teams and customers –understand completely Itential business standards/guidelines
- Be self-led, always look for opportunities to learn
- Know your competition, partners and their involvement with customers
- Build, maintain, support and respect internal relationships (Marketing, Sales, Executive Leadership, Delivery and Customer Success) teams to ensure collaboration when leveraging Itential resources to support business requests
- Act as liaison between customer and Itential on necessary business matters, effectively plan to make sure customer and Itential commitments are met, keep things organized and on track
- Accept ownership of all post sales activities; this is critical to enable the Sales team to move forward rather than take pause from the sales motion to address post sales efforts
- Accept ownership of customer satisfaction and the continued growth of business with customers
- Proactively identify any barriers that could impact customer networks and create mitigation and contingency plans
- Provide outstanding partnership within Itential with full engagement where applicable, timely responses, have the “run towards the fire attitude”
- Work with customers to understand the needs of their business in order to focus on automation solutions to address critical needs to produce successful and meaningful business outcomes
- Proactively identify any barriers that could impact customer networks and create contingency and mitigation plans
- Provide outstanding quality services and ensure customer satisfaction by addressing customer concerns and queries in a professional, timely and accurate manner
- Create meaningful productive customer collaboration meetings i.e., QBR, JPOR, working/whiteboard sessions etc.
- Work with customers as appropriate on escalated issues to expedite resolution
- Develop appropriate customer communication for alignment on expectations on deals and requests
WHAT YOU BRING:
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in Software, Cloud, or Infrastructure such as Computer, Network, Storage, etc, in either management or engineering roles.
- Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within very large and complex organizations
- Previous leadership experience
- Self-starter with a high level of commitment and energy
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team
- Proven ability to work with all levels of individuals
- You hold a strong track record of quota over-achievement
- You partner well and are accustomed to working with the channel
- You pride yourself on being an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- You are a dynamic presenter with the ability to translate technical capabilities to business outcomes
- Experience building demand with cycle times of 6-9 months
- Able to work across IT, Ops, Dev/Ops and Line of Business leaders
o SDN architecture and technology
o EMS/NMS and cloud service platforms.
o Public Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc.)
o SD-WAN Technologies (Meraki, Velocloud, Fortinet, etc.)
o Data Center Technologies (Cisco ACI, VMware NSX-T etc.)
o Network Applications (F5 Loadbalancers, Palo Alto Firewalls, NGFW, etc.)
o Automation and DevOps tools (Ansible, Terraform, GIT, etc.)
o Container Technology (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS, Fargate, etc.)
LOCATION: This position is based in the UK. Must be able to work in the UK without sponsorship.
CHECK US OUT!
- A sneak peek into Itential Culture (Scroll away. You'll love it!)
- And here's one employee sharing her journey with us: Itential Life
- Find out more at Itential, Inc.
This is a direct hire position. No third parties accepted. No S-Corp or Corp-to-Corp.
Itential provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.