$2000 Signing Bonus
Are you excited and ready for your next big change while increasing your income? If so, then we have a great opportunity waiting for you here at Cormetech.
This position is for you if you love being connected to the people you work with! We stick together, listen with open minds, and help whenever needed. That’s what happens when you belong to a fun, friendly, company that values people and fosters relationships. So don’t hesitate, apply now and join our Cormetech family.
All full-time employees are eligible for benefits on day one of employment!
*Signing Bonus Eligibility: New Employees hired after 7/12/22 must work for 90 days or 520 hours, whichever comes first to receive the $2000 sign-on bonus.
- Eligible for benefits on DAY ONE
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision and dental plans for you & your dependents
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Quarterly Company Goal Sharing Bonus
- Multiple Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Pay for Skills Opportunities
- Lucrative Paid Time Off
- Education Reimbursement
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
The Maintenance Technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- This position requires one to perform general preventive maintenance procedures for the plant operation while following plant rules and sound safety practices.
- Must perform daily maintenance activities such as painting, repairing, industrial cleaning and operate driver sweeper machines.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Special projects as assigned
A Successful Candidate Must Have:
- Electrical skills and the ability to solve electrical problems
- Must be able to read and understand some schematic diagrams, read and interpret equipment manuals
- Centrifugal pump experience and air diaphragm skills
- Ability to handle cleaning chemicals
- Use of crane experience a plus
- A thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic components and equipment, including the use of special instruments for diagnostic purposes
- Welding experience helpful
- Ability to perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Technical savvy
- Independent Judgement and analytical skills
- Good decision making
- Results driven
- Dependable/Timely with reliable transportation
- Two-year technical degree or accredited apprenticeship program or the equivalent in a technical field. High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 3-5 years’ experience – particularly in an industrial setting.
Cormetech, Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The success of Cormetech depends upon attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified people regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran’s status.