Engrain is transforming the way people find, lease, and manage properties. A recognized leader in next-generation touring technology and map-based data visualization software, Engrain’s products boast advanced integrations and technical flexibility for any real estate technology stack. We amplify the user experience and influence the bottom line for property managers, builders, developers, and owners of real estate. A nearly 80 billion dollar industry, multifamily real estate spans over 150k locations in the United States alone. Engrain’s 5% market share, with virtually no direct competitors, is an indicator of the available exponential growth planned in the coming years.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will have the opportunity to be a part of our growth while contributing to a fun and energetic company culture.
Who you are...
- Committed to agility, continuous learning, improvement, and operational excellence
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up culture
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What you'll do...
- Work on our industry-leading SightMap product
- Overall front and backend development for sightmap.com
- Build new features and maintain current ones
What you offer us...
- 5+ years of professional web development experience
- A core competency of object-oriented PHP
- Proficiency with MySQL or similar RDBMS (PostgreSQL, SQLite, etc)
- Proficiency in producing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Proficiency in producing and consuming JSON and XML data structures
- Familiarity with the Laravel PHP framework
- Familiarity in developing well-structured web applications using React and Redux
- Familiarity with Git workflows such as Gitflow and feature branching
What we offer you...
- Salary Disclosure for Colorado: minimum base salary of $90,000. Final offer amount is determined by factors including years and depth of candidate’s experience, certifications, and skill set alignment to the job requirements
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision insurance with basic plan
- 2-10 weeks of paid parental leave + additional paid and unpaid leave options
- Up to 18 days annually of PTO & 8 holidays per year
- Dog-friendly office
- 401k match up to 4 percent
- Annual stipend for personal growth through our Grow450 program
- On-site amenities including a professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & team member lounge
Engrain's Values - Our success is built upon...
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.