About the Role
The Bruery is looking for someone who is up to the challenge of becoming part of a highly reputable tasting room based on a passion for craft beer while supporting and educating others on their craft beer journey. We want to create tasting room experiences based on our values of curiosity, experimentation, seeking improvement, education and above all...having fun in the process.
- Provide friendly, efficient and attentive customer service to all tasting room visitors
- Verify that all individuals who are consuming alcohol are of the legal drinking age, monitor alcohol intake of patrons and maintain an overall safe tasting room experience.
- Maintain the quality and cleanliness of all instruments involved in serving draught beer
- Complete opening and closing duties as assigned to your shift
- Assist in inventory control and accurate accounting of cash drawer
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a professional manner that develops and sustains positive relationships with customers, co-workers and management
- Ensure issues are resolved and/or escalated to the customer's satisfaction; refer to management as appropriate
- Adhere to all safety protocols; support safety programs and policies to safeguard personal, environmental and team member safety as well as company property
Essential Skills and Requirements
- MUST HAVE PREVIOUS BARTENDING AND CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE
- Passion for and knowledge of craft beer, The Bruery, The Bruery Terreux and Offshoot Beer Co.
- General understanding of draught line maintenance preferred
- Independent judgment and ability to handle various tasks simultaneously
- Energetic and outgoing personality
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be available to work some holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays; overtime may be required during private events or extremely busy periods
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for extended periods of time; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel and talk or hear; lift up to 55 pounds repeatedly. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms; sit, stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee is occasionally required to crawl, taste or smell.
- Must be 21 years of age or older and possess proof of authorization/eligibility to work in the United States of America
The Bruery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.