About the Company:
Dura Supreme manufactures premium semi-custom kitchen cabinets and bath vanities and our production jobs perform a variety of task that begin with cutting our raw materials, sanding, staining, building and assembling to create the exact vision of our consumers. We are proud that we are a one stop shop of craftsman who meticulously refine each process to ensure that our products meet the standards of not only us, but the families who purchase our custom cabinetry.
The Inventory Control Manager is responsible for the overall material requirements for the plant including waste disposal, salvage, materials handling, and inventory levels, and supervision of support staff. This is a salaried position that reports to both the Control Manager as well as the Director of Supply Chain to ensure the plant has the proper materials to fulfill orders in a timely matter.
- Administers the plant's inventory levels through monitoring, stocking, and rotating manufactured and purchased wood materials and accessories.
- Ensures incoming material meets quality expectations.
- Maintains plant cleanliness by disposing waste materials through the chipper and dumpsters, ensuring EPA compliance.
- Administers the salvage program through recycling reject materials into usable cabinet component parts.
- Administers the receiving area.
- Supervise up to 20 individuals who will work in the inventory warehouse alongside you.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Dura Supreme product knowledge
· Math aptitude
· Interpersonal Communication
· Supervisory/Managerial Experience