Who We Are
Bakkt is a trusted digital asset platform that enables consumers to buy, sell, store, send and spend digital assets. Bakkt's platform, is available through the Bakkt App and to partners through the Bakkt platform.
Bakkt was founded in 2018 with a unifying vision: to connect the digital economy. We power commerce by enabling consumers, businesses and institutions to unlock value from digital assets.
Digital assets - which include cryptocurrency, loyalty and rewards points, gift cards, in-game assets, and non-fungible tokens, or NFTs, which are unique digital assets that are not interchangeable - comprise a growing $1.6 trillion marketplace. We are unlocking new ways to participate in the digital economy for consumers, businesses, and financial institutions. We accomplish this by expanding access to and improving liquidity for digital assets.
Since our inception, we have hit a number of milestones, working behind the scenes to build a platform worthy of our vision - lowering barriers of entry into cryptocurrency, launching partnerships with some of the world's premier brands and adding value to consumers' digital assets by making their rewards and loyalty programs more compelling.
Bakkt acts as a profound bridge connecting the digital ecosystem and sitting at the intersection of crypto, loyalty and payments. Our platform enables consumers to leverage their digital assets - from cryptocurrency, to select loyalty points, gift cards and merchant offers - in new and exciting ways. It also enables companies & merchants to access all of these capabilities, extending engagement with their customers, creating moments of delight while broadening the appeal and daily use of their loyalty and rewards programs. Now, let's get to the real reason why you're here - how we can work together.
• Translate business processes, rules and requirements into Epics and Stories in preparation for Agile delivery cycles
• Capture functional changes in the form of requirements, process flows, business rules, use-case / user stories and acceptance criteria
• Facilitate analysis workshops with internal and external resources
• Serve as functional SME for defined scope during the QA validation efforts
• Assist Project Management with creating deliverables and coordinating implementations
• Assist Development with system and user experience design
• Assist QA creating test plans, testing efforts, and root cause analysis
• 5+ years of BA experience with proven results operating in Agile environments (SCRUM or other methodologies) creating Use Cases, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Process Flows and Requirements
• Experience creating and facilitating User Experience (UX) requirements across multiple channels
• Functional domain experience with one or more of E-Commerce, CRM, Order Capture, Order Management and/or Supplier integration
• Experience with solutions leveraging cloud-based APIs and partners
• Ability to assimilate complex ideas and detailed information into exceptional written, spoken and visual communications
• Excellent active listening, personal organization and attention to detail skills
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically to solve business and technical problems.
• Ability to build rapport with diverse and differently motivated individuals, groups, and departments.
• Ability to consistently deliver results in a high-energy environment.
• Strong expertise with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio (or equivalent)
• Effective meeting facilitation skills
• Prior major consulting firm experience (Accenture, Deloitte, KPMG, etc.)
• Experience with Java (J2EE) project implementations
• Experience with VersionOne, JIRA, Confluence and/or Greenhopper
• Experience in the Loyalty, Rewards, Travel/Hospitality and/or Financial Services industry
• Experience with data analysis tools and / or SQL
Bakkt is devoted to having diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Bakkt does not make any employment decisions based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity of any other characteristic protected by law. Must successfully pass a post-offer background check and drug screen.