Audio Visual Management Solutions (AVMS) is a nationally-trusted multimedia authority creating unforgettable meetings, presentations and special events. From intimate gatherings to galas and multi-venue conferences, we go the extra mile to provide the extraordinary.
We are currently seeking a full-time Audio Visual Managers to support our resorts in the Napa and Calistoga areas!
The Audio Visual Manager position will be responsible for managing the day-to-day overall AV operations, scheduling, forecasting and service objectives at a hotel property or venue. They will also be working with audio visual equipment to set up live events in a hotel environment, and will work directly with our meeting customers to provide excellent customer service.
As an Audio Visual Manager, your day will consist of the following:
• Manage overall audio visual operations at the property
• Operate AV equipment in a live show setting
• Directly supervise, coach and mentor audio visual team member
• Builds and maintains positive and professional relationships with hotel/venue staff
• Works closely with clients to ensure audio visual needs are met for a successful meeting
• Oversee and perform daily floor operation including room sets/strikes
• At least 2 years of live event Audio Visual Management experience, required.
• High degree of Customer Service, Hospitality, Management, and Sales skills.
• Detail oriented mentality with strong follow up and follow through skills.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to adapt and function successfully in a high-volume, sometimes stressful environment.
• Ability to work varied and changing schedule (mornings, nights & weekends included).
• Ability to follow and maintain professional grooming and presentation standards as required by hotel partner.
At the heart of AVMS is its people. We hire and reward the most talented and nimble people in the industry. Check us out at www.avms.com.
AVMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.