At Clarity, our mission is to deliver quality services by embracing Technology, Innovation and Sincerity and adopting a Simply Smarter approach for service delivery. With direction and moderate latitude for independent judgement and discretion, the Client Engagement Specialist position in Implementation & Renewal oversees all aspects of consumer benefit implementation, renewal and terminations. Projects will span all consumer benefit services (health care and COBRA). The Client Engagement Specialist works collaboratively with internal and external customers to deliver quality services within the specified timeline and scope defined.
REPORTING STRUCTURE & WORK SETTING
This position typically resides at Company headquarters and reports to a team lead who oversees the Specialist members. The nature of the work entails that candidates collaborate and work closely with other team members and includes cross-functional departments as well as clients. At times, candidates may also receive direction from more senior management staff.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Note: The essential duties and primary accountabilities below are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Candidates may perform all or most of the primary accountabilities listed below. Specific tasks, responsibilities or competencies may be documented in the candidate’s performance objectives as outlined by the candidate’s immediate supervisor.
1. Cultivate the client relationship during the implementation or renewal phase by setting and managing expectations.
2. Consult with clients to manage expectations and ensure products/services meet client needs.
3. Serve as a central point of contact during the implementation or renewal phase and consistently relay project progress to management and key stakeholders.
4. Demonstrate the ability to execute the Clarity mission leveraging Technology and Innovation to deliver quality service to our clients. Challenge the status quo, thinking Simply Smarter by approaching new implementations, renewal, processes and services as efficiently as possible.
5. Using Clarity technology platforms, research and analyze data to proactively identify potential areas of risk or opportunity for improvement to enhance the overall client experience, with a focus on enhancing service during implementation and renewal.
6. Communicate thoroughly, effectively and professionally with the client, specifically focusing on client responsiveness.
7. Maintain projects in the project management system to ensure timely execution of tasks related to implementations and/or renewals.
8. Consult with the client to deliver communication strategy and coordinate delivery of materials, when needed.
9. Coordinate the relay of information related to plan set up with the analyst support team ensuring proper documentation related to plan design for configuration.
10.Conduct presentations, webinars and conference calls during the implementation and/or renewal phase (where applicable).
11.Work closely with internal departments (Sales, Client Relationship Management, Call Center, and Finance) to ensure client-specific requirements are understood and executed post release to Service.
12.Proactively identify areas of risk in project execution to management and escalate as appropriate.
13.Successfully manage multiple projects, tasks and responsibilities simultaneously.
14.Develop and maintain product, process and platform knowledge. Attend and conduct internal and external training sessions.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Knowledge of business and technology or a closely related field as normally obtained through the completion of an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a business or technology related major or equivalent demonstrated work experience.
Work or Related Experience:
The ability and skill to coordinate, plan, document and manage multiple client projects of moderate complexity as normally obtained through a minimum of 2 years’ experience in project management with specific experience in a client facing role.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Knowledge of the benefits industry, specifically pre-tax benefits and payroll is preferred.
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal, professionalism and ability to work in a team environment and with all levels within the organization. Ability to mostly work independently with moderate supervision. Demonstrate a positive attitude and demonstration of flexibility in meeting client needs.
• Attention to detail and the ability to analyze and problem solve is essential. Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities, and successfully work under time constraints.
Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is required. A strong, hands-on knowledge of Salesforce and Easy Projects is strongly preferred.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS & CONDITIONS
Indicate applicable: Minimal travel to attend training or company meetings may be required.