At DMA our Senior Product Managers own the business strategy behind our products. As a critical member of the Marketing team, you will provide the sales and R&D organizations with a deep technical and strategic understanding of our products and the competitive landscape in which we operate.
- Performing product line research
- Increasing brand awareness
- Creating and managing strategic product plans
- Being the expert with respect to market competition for assigned product lines, and serving as the subject matter expert within the company
- Actively developing sales tools and marketing materials to support company products
- Researching and recommending new product additions to product lines
- Training the sales and marketing organization on new and existing products
At DMA, our employees work with PASSION in ways that create value for our customers and themselves. That passion is cultivated through close collaboration with smart, curious and motivated co-workers, all rallying behind DMA’s vision to; listen, develop and deliver automotive products that enhance our customers selling advantage.
DMA's benefits include a range of plans and programs that are intended to attract, retain and motivate the high-performing employees we depend on for our growth and success.
DMA offers medical, dental and vision plan options, savings and retirement plans, paid time off, company paid life insurance and many other benefits and perks to enhance your life, both physically and financially.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field and 3+ years of product management experience or 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience working with Automotive Big box Retailers such as AutoZone, O'Reilly, Advance Auto, NAPA, etc. preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent project management, organization, and analytical skills
- High proficiency with office productivity software; particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Google Tools. V-look up