This position is responsible for providing level one support for all IT operations at the bank. Under the direction of the IT Manager and other senior level IT staff, support the installation of hardware and software. Manage IT inventories. Be an active member of the “help desk” team assisting bank employees resolve day to day issues. Participates in new project implementations. Performs daily task lists and check lists for system security updates. Reports problems or issues to the IT Manager or other senior level IT staff members.
Perform daily Information Technology and Security checklists and system log reviews. Reporting any issues to the bank’s IT Operations Manager or other senior level IT staff.
- Assists in the day to day IT Help Desk and support functions. Answer employee “Help Desk” calls and resolve or escalate reported issues.
- Acts as the initial contact at the “Help Desk’ for facilities issues; prioritizes these requests; and contacts the appropriate vendor for resolution.
- Complete the annual hardware inventory list.
- Performs Hardware and software installations and troubleshoots printer, fax, copier and workstation issues. Provide in-person, telephone and email support to all employees on IT issues.
- Maintain bank document archives both physical and database files.
- Troubleshoot ShoreTel telephone system support problems.
- Provide Security camera and DVR support.
- Provide support for Banking and Microsoft Office applications.
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Performs additional duties as required.
- Creative Thinking: Discovering new opportunities and solutions for problems by looking beyond current practices and using innovative thinking; creating and implementing actions that are outside of a typical concept to generate results.
- Communication: Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Teamwork/Collaboration: Works with colleagues towards achieving organizational goals. Solicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise and is willing to learn from others and accept feedback. Place team agenda before personal agenda.
Minimum Requirements (education and experience):
- B.S. Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with Windows Operating systems and hardware peripherals.
- Minimum of 2 years providing inhouse customer support on hardware and applications preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite of products is required.
- Working knowledge of bank deposit applications and VOIP Telephone systems is preferred.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Visual and manual dexterity to operate general office equipment.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
- Physical surroundings are pleasant and comfortable with minimal exposure to injury or other hazards with moderate level of noise.
- Physical effort required; able to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Valid Driver’s License required to travel between FSB branches.