Who We Are
Bakkt is a trusted digital asset platform that enables consumers to buy, sell, store, send and spend digital assets. Bakkt’s platform, is available through the Bakkt App and to partners through the Bakkt platform. Bakkt was founded in 2018 with a unifying vision: to connect the digital economy. We power commerce by enabling consumers, businesses and institutions to unlock value from digital assets.
Digital assets – which include cryptocurrency, loyalty and rewards points, gift cards, in-game assets, and non-fungible tokens, or NFTs, which are unique digital assets that are not interchangeable – comprise a growing $1.6 trillion marketplace. We are unlocking new ways to participate in the digital economy for consumers, businesses, and financial institutions. We accomplish this by expanding access to and improving liquidity for digital assets.
Since our inception, we have hit a number of milestones, working behind the scenes to build a platform worthy of our vision – lowering barriers of entry into cryptocurrency, launching partnerships with some of the world’s premier brands and adding value to consumers’ digital assets by making their rewards and loyalty programs more compelling.
Bakkt acts as a profound bridge connecting the digital ecosystem and sitting at the intersection of crypto, loyalty and payments. Our platform enables consumers to leverage their digital assets – from cryptocurrency, to select loyalty points, gift cards and merchant offers – in new and exciting ways. It also enables companies & merchants to access all these capabilities, extending engagement with their customers, creating moments of delight while broadening the appeal and daily use of their loyalty and rewards programs. Now, let’s get to the real reason why you’re here – how we can work together.
We are expanding our team due to growth and we're looking for an experienced loyalty strategy and solution design professional to join the Loyalty & Rewards Product team. The ideal candidate should be highly skilled in all aspects of loyalty strategy, having worked in consulting or client-side teams across industry, preferably with a focus on Financial Services, Travel, and Retail. This newly created role works across Bakkt Loyalty Product, Sales and Marketing and Client Success on top-of-the-funnel product strategy, both across the Bakkt enterprise and individual client partners, shaping the “what” and “why” of our roadmap including by:
- Supporting the creation of the annual L&R strategic plan and financial forecast, modifying in an agile and data-driven process of evaluation and prioritization
- Defining the tools and managing the strategic intake process for new product ideas that originate from inside Bakkt, from market pressures or from the client community
- Evaluating “big rock” product ideas for desirability (consumers and clients) and viability (financial business casing and Bakkt goal alignment)
- Shaping approved product concepts in partnership with product owners, readying concepts for handoff to product P&L owners for downstream development with engineering
- Conducting and communicating market trends and product implications in partnership with our Market Intelligence team
- Contributing to thought leadership and perspectives in partnership with Bakkt Marketing, creating ideas and content for publications, conferences and other important events
- Supporting the Chief Product Officer and Vice President as needed with strategic projects
- 12+ years of experience in loyalty strategy, whether client-side or consulting
- 7-10+ years of experience managing client relationships, being seen as a trusted partner to drive initiatives and deliver results
- Proven and demonstrable experience in defining product strategy and collaborating with product owners
- Excellent analytical mindset in the development of business cases and tracking performance metrics
- Proven experience in identifying and articulating market dynamics, trends and thought leadership approaches
- Strong organizational skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and manage multiple projects.
- Team-oriented attitude and ability to collaborate with other stakeholders within the company to take an idea from conception to launch
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
Bakkt is devoted to having diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Bakkt does not make any employment decisions based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity of any other characteristic protected by law. Must successfully pass a post-offer background check and drug screen.