Who We Are
Bakkt is a trusted digital asset platform that enables consumers to buy, sell, store, send and spend digital assets. Bakkt’s platform, is available through the Bakkt App and to partners through the Bakkt platform. Bakkt was founded in 2018 with a unifying vision: to connect the digital economy. We power commerce by enabling consumers, businesses and institutions to unlock value from digital assets.
Digital assets – which include cryptocurrency, loyalty and rewards points, gift cards, in-game assets, and non-fungible tokens, or NFTs, which are unique digital assets that are not interchangeable – comprise a growing $1.6 trillion marketplace. We are unlocking new ways to participate in the digital economy for consumers, businesses, and financial institutions. We accomplish this by expanding access to and improving liquidity for digital assets.
Since our inception, we have hit a number of milestones, working behind the scenes to build a platform worthy of our vision – lowering barriers of entry into cryptocurrency, launching partnerships with some of the world’s premier brands and adding value to consumers’ digital assets by making their rewards and loyalty programs more compelling.
Bakkt acts as a profound bridge connecting the digital ecosystem and sitting at the intersection of crypto, loyalty and payments. Our platform enables consumers to leverage their digital assets – from cryptocurrency, to select loyalty points, gift cards and merchant offers – in new and exciting ways. It also enables companies & merchants to access all of these capabilities, extending engagement with their customers, creating moments of delight while broadening the appeal and daily use of their loyalty and rewards programs. Now, let’s get to the real reason why you’re here – how we can work together.
- Responsible for managing rewards catalog platform configurations including program rules, pricing management, and user administration
- Partner with rewards suppliers on set-up of promotions including online banner creation, configuration, and performance tracking
- Responsible for creation and placement of other marketing promotions such as web shop(s) set up, and discounts
- Monitor rewards catalog order management processes including cancellations, backorders, and coordinate customer notifications
- Close cross functional partnership across Product and Engineering teams in maintaining the rewards catalog, new program onboarding, testing, and validation
- Support the Product Team as directed on client communications/meetings, such as Quarterly Business Reviews
- 5+ years’ Project Management experience at technology or consumer companies, ideally in fintech or products related to customer loyalty.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Strong planning, organizing, time management and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in Agile Processes and procedures
- Have passion around loyalty and its ability to drive customer behavioral changes
- Team-oriented attitude and ability to collaborate with other stakeholders within the company
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst a plus
Bakkt is devoted to having diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Bakkt does not make any employment decisions based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity of any other characteristic protected by law. Must successfully pass a post-offer background check and drug screen.