Founded by Jesse Lipson (founder and former CEO of ShareFile), Real Magic has been named one of the most promising startups in the Triangle. Our first product, Levitate (www.levitate.ai) is a keep-in-touch marketing platform designed to help relationship-based businesses grow by staying top of mind in an authentic, personal way. Our mission—to help make the world a more creative and entrepreneurial place—is fueled by four core values:
- Create Magic
- Show Customer Empathy
- Make Data-Driven Decisions
- Focus on Solutions, Not Problems
Our fast-growing startup is looking for our next Sales Manager to lead a team of Account Executives. Our ideal candidate has in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process, excelling at lead generation, leading a team, and closing deals. We’re seeking a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and someone with a history of success who can inspire the same in others. The role demands a leader with a sharp mind and the ability to coach, advise and motivate our Account Executives to create and maintain a high-performance sales force.
Levitate is based in Raleigh, NC – one of the nation’s fastest-growing cities. And our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision & life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401K, short & long-term disability, paid time off, holiday pay and more!
- Achieve daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals, compare performance to goals and adjust goals as needed
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
- Regularly develop sales reports and present reports to upper management
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed
- Design, develop, and deliver trainings to assigned team members
- 1-2 years of experience in SaaS sales (directly selling and carrying a quota with a proven track record of success)
- Previous management experience preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience setting sales goals
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices, HubSpot experience is a plus!