Would you like to be part in making a difference in children’s lives while also enjoying the summer outdoors AND have your evenings & weekends free? Join our team! Camp Autumn is a therapeutic day camp, providing children with a safe, therapeutic space to work through trauma and adversity, and obtain needed social and emotional skills. In addition to hope and healing, Camp Autumn provides kids with a FUN camp experience, including swimming, fishing, kayaking, arts and crafts, sports, nature, and so much more! Be part of making a different by joining our team at Camp Autumn!
We are currently seeking a highly organized and detail oriented individual to be a Administrative Assistant and Respite Provider at Camp Autumn in Sutherland, IA.
The Administrative Assistant and Respite Provider will:
- Recruit and coordinate the scheduling of campers for camp weeks and off-season respite events at Camp Autumn
- Research and apply for additional funding streams to help campers attend camp and respite events
- Provide respite care to campers during off-season respite events and be available to provide respite support during summer season
- Assist with the maintenance of camp records and files, including health records, intake paperwork, incident reports, and other camper documents
- Work closely with families to ensure all paperwork is complete
- Help organize, prepare, and participate in camp activities, including scheduling
- Work closely with the Camp Director to ensure compliance with both agency and American Camp Association (ACA) requirements
- At least 2 years of experience working in the human services or a related field is preferred
- Must be proficient with computers and Microsoft Suite programs (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Must be highly organized and have excellent communication skills
- Must be willing to be flexible in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- A current First Aid/CPR certification or willingness to obtain one is preferred
- Experience working in a camp setting is preferred
This is a full time year-round position. The location of the position is flexible. For more information, please visit us as www.seasonscenter.org or contact our human resources department at 712-262-2922.
Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits available to all eligible employees are available at the bottom of the careers tab at www.seasonscenter.org.