This position is a dynamic, challenging role that is perfect for a talented developer who likes to work with a broad variety of technology and tools. The right candidate must bring a driven attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit and a high level of integrity and motivation to the team. These are requirements to be successful in our company and align with our culture.
We are looking for a driven go-getter that brings a positive attitude to work every day and a creative spirit that seeks out perpetual improvement of themselves and the areas of the business for which they are responsible.
In addition, this person must demonstrate our company's core values- Act With Integrity, Teamwork & Partnership, Making A Positive Impact, and Get Better Every Day.
Our office is located in St.Louis Park Minnesota and this position will require in-office work with an option for hybrid WFH capabilities after the initial training has been successfully completed.
If this description encompasses who you are, read below for more details and send in your application today! We look forward to speaking with you.
Outsource Consultants is a call center referral and advisory firm that helps leading companies find the perfect fit outsource call center and BPO outsourcing solutions. https://outsource-consultants.com/
We are a dynamic company experiencing exponential growth. We are recruiting talented, driven, and authentic professionals to support our business goals. We provide competitive salary packages with robust benefits. Visit our website for a more comprehensive list https://outsource-consultants.com/careers/
Position Overview: The CRM Developer role serves as a member of the company’s development team for all applications. The goal of this role is to bring well-thought-out solutions to user objectives, accurately write complex custom workflows, implement system automation, update data, and create analytical reports and dashboards.
- Architect, develop and implement software for Quarterly/Long-term development/automation projects related to internal and external users.
- Work with the VP of Product and Technology and the Product Owner to complete in-depth automation and efficiency improvement projects and processes
- Analyze CRM requirements and enhance/fix existing functionality.
- Implement and manage 3rd party integrations and APIs.
- Develop and maintain workflows, blueprints, and functions.
- Create and edit reports in Analytics using Deluge, SQL, etc.
- Provide day-to-day technical and non-technical feedback and support to the Operations team as well as the organization as a whole, as needed.
- Work with contracted developers to complete projects or smaller initiatives.
- Create test plans and assist with automated testing/manual testing on all products.
- Analyze the user experience and work with the team to deliver on automated and workflow related user improvements.
- Be an active participant in leading demos and reviewing functionality and requirements with the team.
EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES:
4+ years working in a business professional and services-related environment.
1+ years of agile methodology or development experience is highly preferred.
ZohoOne exposure/experience, Creator, CRM, Analytics preferred.
HubSpot exposure/experience preferred.
Experience with managing and creating API calls using various tools including Zapier.
Experience working with small dynamic and agile teams.
Coding architecture experience.
Excellent ability to remain organized and handle multiple tasks and projects, prioritize, be independent, manage time effectively, high attention to detail, and be a self-starter.
3+ years of SQL experience.
Experience with Zoho Deluge preferred.
Experience writing test cases and/or with automated testing.
Ability to provide technical architectural insight when working with team members or users.
Experience developing CRM platforms.
Bachelor’s in computer science or Information Technology or 4 years of equivalent experience.