At Clarity, our mission is to deliver quality services by embracing Technology, Innovation and Sincerity and adopting a Simply Smarter approach for service delivery. With minimal supervision and latitude for independent judgement and discretion, the Senior Client Engagement Support team member supports all aspects of the consumer benefits client implementation and renewal tasks. Projects will span all consumer benefit services (health care and COBRA). Client Engagement Support works collaboratively with internal and external customers to deliver quality services within the specified timeline and scope defined.
REPORTING STRUCTURE & WORK SETTING
This position typically resides at Company headquarters and reports to the team manager who oversees the Support members.
The nature of the work entails that candidates collaborate and work closely with other team members and includes cross-functional departments as well as clients. At times, candidates may also receive direction from more senior management staff.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Working in a team queue environment, candidate will assist in the execution of tasks related to consumer benefit implementations, renewals and client terminations.
2. Complete system set up and peer reviews to ensure accuracy to deliver quality services to clients.
3. Create Plan Documents for new and renewing clients, where applicable.
4. Review and submit client enrollment files for processing related to new and renewing clients.
5. Manage tasks related to client or service terminations.
6. Assist client facing teams in managing other tasks related to implementation, renewal and terminations such as coordinating items for other departments.
7. On a regular and consistent basis, update the project tool with actual completion of tasks for management reporting.
8. Demonstrate the ability to understand the Clarity mission leveraging Technology and Innovation to deliver quality service to our clients. Embrace the Simply Smarter approach by bringing ideas for efficiencies to management as they relate to new implementations, renewal, processes and services.
9. Using Clarity technology platforms, research and analyze data to proactively identify potential areas of risk or opportunity for improvement to enhance the overall client experience, with a focus on enhancing service during implementation and renewal.
10. Provide coaching and mentoring opportunities on processes and system knowledge.
11. Create and maintain process documentation that is essential for support team members everyday responsibilities.
12. Engage in strategic initiative projects with the ability to work closely with multiple internal teams to accomplish company objectives.
13. In conjunction with the department manager, create and facilitate training schedule for newly hired team members. Conduct end to end training on platform configuration for set up and renewal/termination related tasks.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Knowledge of business and technology or a closely related field as normally obtained through the completion of an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a business or technology related major or equivalent demonstrated work experience.
Work or Related Experience:
The ability and skill to coordinate, plan, document and manage multiple tasks in a supporting role capacity. Minimum of 3 year’s experience in administrative support role preferred.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Knowledge of the benefits industry, specifically pre-tax benefits and payroll is preferred.
· Strong communication skills, written and verbal, professionalism and ability to work in a team environment and with all levels within the organization. Ability to mostly work independently with close supervision. Demonstrate a positive attitude and demonstration of flexibility in meeting client needs.
· Attention to detail and the ability to analyze and problem solve is essential. Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities, and successfully work under time constraints.
· Exceptional organizational skills are required in order to meet deadlines.
Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is required. A strong, hands-on knowledge of Salesforce and Easy Projects is preferred.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS & CONDITIONS
Minimal travel to attend training or company meetings may be required.