Why you should work for Hidden Valley Country Club:
- We have the best culture- be inspired by your leaders and cheered on your teammates.
- Work in an authentic and great atmosphere where you are supported and can grow.
- Enjoy a beautiful landscape and view every day.
- Competitive wages
- Fantastic Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Plan, Basic Life, Short, and Long-term disability, 401K with employer match, Employee Scholarship program, Vacation, PTO and Sick, Seasonal Ski Benefit, Direct Deposit, Free employee lunch, Golf Privileges, and Holiday Pay.
We are looking for fun, energetic individuals who enjoy cooking and creating delicious cuisine for others to enjoy. Work in a great environment, with competitive pay and benefits. This is a great job for an experienced prep and line cook.
Duties(not all listed):
- Assist with stocking and setting up kitchen stations.
- Prepare food, including cleaning and cutting of ingredients for the scheduled station.
- Plating prepared foods based on the Executive Chef’s guidance.
- Work with servers to ensure that orders are completed according to member requests.
- Prepares food in accordance with club recipes and standards.
- Prepares all required items.
- Serves items in accordance with established portions and presentation standards.
- Ensures that assigned work areas and equipment are clean and sanitary.
- Set up, maintain, and break down prep cook station.
- Strong organizational and active listening skills.
- Wash and clean of the kitchen, including but not limited to end of shift duties, dishes, mopping, etc.
- Adheres to state and local health and safety regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Prepping, cooking, cleaning, and putting our excellent food to our specifications.
- 1-2 years of line cook experience preferred.
- Must know about food safety.
- Impeccable personal hygiene.
- Reliable transportation.
- Food Handlers Permit.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
- Knife skills and attention to detail.
- Punctuality, efficiency, team player, and personal pride in your work.