Engrain is transforming the way people find, lease, and manage properties. A recognized leader in next-generation touring technology and map-based data visualization software, Engrain’s products boast advanced integrations and technical flexibility for any real estate technology stack. We amplify the user experience and influence the bottom line for property managers, builders, developers, and owners of real estate. A nearly 80 billion dollar industry, multifamily real estate spans over 150k locations in the United States alone. Engrain’s 5% market share, with virtually no direct competitors, is an indicator of the available exponential growth planned in the coming years.
As a Digital Production Designer, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while contributing to a fun and energetic company culture. As a member of the Design Team on our TouchTour product, you’ll work with our Creative Director alongside a team of talented creative professionals to create dynamic interactive designs for a variety of properties and ensure that all content is accurate through impeccable execution and an eye for detail.
Who you are...
- Someone with a keen visual eye and meticulous standard for quality
- Structured and systems-focused with unwavering attention to detail
- Proactive and solution-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and design knowledge
- Self-motivated to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Proactive communicator with interpersonal skills to help navigate technical conversations and clearly outline complex deliverables
- Able to manage time effectively and efficiently while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable designing and managing assets in digital mediums
What you’ll do...
- Leverage your expertise in design to produce clean and technically accurate files for interactive touchscreens
- Organize and batch large numbers of files with consistent naming systems
- Modify file formats via scaling, cropping, retouching, repositioning, or eliminating defective imaging to generate quality and consistency of content production for a large volume of projects
- Modify design files and create client-facing presentations
- Upload designs and content into content management systems
- Ensure quality of work by proofreading, reviewing designs, and testing technology prior to delivery to the client
What you offer us...
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational as well as oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Comfortable and familiar with print standards, requirements and best practices
- Working knowledge and proficiency in Figma is a plus
- Experience in similar roles or similar outputs is a plus
What we offer you...
- Salary Disclosure for Colorado: minimum base salary of $40,000. Final offer amount is determined by factors including years and depth of candidate’s experience, certifications, and skill set alignment to the job requirements
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision insurance with basic plan
- 2-10 weeks of paid parental leave + additional paid and unpaid leave options
- Up to 18 days annually of PTO & 8 holidays per year
- Dog-friendly office
- 401k match up to 4 percent
- Annual stipend for personal growth through our Grow450 program
- On-site amenities including a professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & team member lounge
Engrain's Values - Our success is built upon...
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.