Engrain is transforming the way people find, lease, and manage properties. A recognized leader in next-generation touring technology and map-based data visualization software, Engrain’s products boast advanced integrations and technical flexibility for any real estate technology stack. We amplify the user experience and influence the bottom line for property managers, builders, developers, and owners of real estate. A nearly 80 billion dollar industry, multifamily real estate spans over 150k locations in the United States alone. Engrain’s 5% market share, with virtually no direct competitors, is an indicator of the available exponential growth planned in the coming years.
As an Art Director on our Creative Services Team (our own in-house branding agency), you will have the opportunity to be a part of our growth while contributing to a fun and energetic company culture. The role is responsible for ensuring that our designs are effective, attractive, and efficient for our clients. It also operates as a design resource, helping to produce best-in-class visual solutions in branding and web design. As a member of the Creative Services team, you’ll work directly with our Creative Director alongside a team of talented creative professionals to create high-level design concepts and see each project to successful completion through impeccable execution and an eye for detail.
Who you are...
- Proactive and solutions-oriented with a passion for design and creative ideas
- A confident leader able to connect and present client problems with creative solutions
- Able to elevate the work of your peers with effective feedback and direction
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Comfortable designing for digital mediums with a strong understanding of UI/UX best practices and considerations
- Detail-oriented with a passion for perfecting the smallest of elements
- Brand-focused with an eye for consistency, personality, and great ideas
- Comfortable receiving creative direction and feedback
- Optimistic, empathetic, and willing to be part of a team
What you’ll do..
- Create dynamic and contemporary branding and web designs for the multifamily industry
- Work on a variety of project types and deliverables – no two days are the same here
- Present creative work to clients and manage direct feedback
- Work through UX and UI decisions to create dynamic interactive experiences
- Provide fresh concepts for a large volume of similar project types
- Establish branding concepts that will be applied to future systems and projects
- Work closely with the technical team to ensure designs are constructed within the parameters of existing technology platforms and remain intuitive and functional visual solutions to optimize the user experience
What you offer us...
- 6+ years of experience in a branding/agency environment, experience leading a team a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational as well as oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Comfortable and familiar with print standards, requirements, and best practices
- Working knowledge and proficiency in Figma is a plus
- Experience in similar roles or similar outputs is a plus
What we offer you...
- Salary Disclosure for Colorado: minimum base salary of $65,000. Final offer amount is determined by factors including years and depth of candidate’s experience, certifications, and skill set alignment to the job requirements
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision insurance with basic plan
- 2-10 weeks of paid parental leave + additional paid and unpaid leave options
- Up to 18 days annually of PTO & 8 holidays per year
- Dog-friendly office
- 401k match up to 4 percent
- Annual stipend for personal growth through our Grow450 program
- On-site amenities including a professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & team member lounge
Engrain's Values - Our success is built upon...
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.