Audio Visual Management Solutions (AVMS) is a nationally-trusted multimedia authority creating unforgettable meetings, presentations and special events. From intimate gatherings to galas and multi-venue conferences, we go the extra mile to provide the extraordinary.
We are currently seeking a Director of Audio Visual to support our hotels and resorts in the OC area!
The Director of Audio Visual position will be responsible for managing the day-to-day overall AV operations, scheduling, forecasting and service objectives at a hotel property or venue.
As a Director of Audio Visual, your day will consist of the following:
• Manage overall audio visual operations at the property
• Directly supervises, coaches and mentors audio visual team members
• Builds and maintains positive and professional relationships with hotel/venue staff
• Works closely with clients to ensure audio visual needs are met for a successful meeting
• Oversee daily floor operation including room sets/strikes
• At least 2-3 years of live event Audio Visual Management experience.
• High degree of Customer Service and Hospitality experience.
• Detail oriented mentality with strong follow up and follow through skills.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to adapt and function successfully in a high-volume, sometimes stressful environment.
• Ability to work varied and changing schedule (mornings, nights & weekends included).
• Ability to follow and maintain professional grooming and presentation standards as required by hotel partner.
At the heart of AVMS is its people. We hire and reward the most talented and nimble people in the industry. Check us out at www.avms.com.
AVMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.